Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What do you think?

So, last night after a great day at the studio, I went home to watch my DVR's episode of Dancing With the Stars. Wow! Was I impressed! Up to this point, Kelly Osborne and Donny Osmond were my favorites! But last night - they did the Charleston!!! I thought that Melissa Joan Hart did an awesome job!!! I still like Donny for the guys, but I think Mya is the frontrunner for the ladies! Take the poll to the right of this post and leave me a comment, and let's see what y'all think!!!

1 comment:

  1. Deffinatly more talent with the women this season. Mya, Joanna and Natalie are all talented dancers. Kelly constantly amazes me and I love how much she enjoys dancing. I'm always giving her a few votes. Of the men I see Donny being in the finals and if Aaron gains some maturity in his dancing he could go to the end too.

    ReplyDelete