Friday, May 4, 2012

Give Mom the Gift of Dance Lessons this Mother's Day!




Mother's Day is May 13th! 

Why not give your mom those dance lessons she has always wanted! 

When we ask the women who come to our studio for dance lessons how long they have wanted to learn to dance, we usually get one of these 3 answers:

1) Since I was a little girl

2) I used to dance, but when I got married, my husband didn't want to learn, so I stopped dancing and I miss it!

3) I have always wanted to learn but never had (anyone to do it with me, the time, the money, the guts...)

So, it's pretty safe to say that your mom probably would love the chance to dance! Why not make her dreams come true?

Gift Certificates are available in the Dallas or Plano studio or online here!

No comments:

Post a Comment