Tuesday, November 3, 2009

GO TEAM TANGO!!!

Last nights show was great! I was really impressed by the improvement in Michael Irvin. And I thought Aaron Carter's Jive was fun! The team match was also a neat idea. I'm really glad they are doing more team dancing and adding new layers other than just head to head competition. I think it adds alot to the show! Tomorrow morning Arthur Murray Dallas/Plano & Ft. Worth will be live on Good Morning Texas on ABC 9am! Zack & Britt will be discussing the show (Dancing with the Stars) and giving their critiques and predictions! They'll also be talking about the studios! Yay! You never know where you will see us next! Tune in and watch! Keep voting for your favorite dancers, and keep dancing!

1 comment:

  1. Michael Irvin was improving a lot but his goofy smile/face was always so distracting to his dancing. I was very impressed with the Jive from Aaron as well. The team competions are great reminds me of the formations we do at Arthur Murry's. They also had the dance off that was a fun new addition.

    ReplyDelete